`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monster '14 Gypsy Hit

Monster '14 Gypsy Hit
Went to my LCS, bought one pack of 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen. Noticed a blue colored card in the middle, knew I had a redemption. Slowly flipped to it...Hank Aaron Green parallel Auto redemption!! My 2nd best hit of all time, can't wait for it to come in...definitely worth the $5 investment...haha.
I collect most Chicago Bears, Adrian Peterson, Jerome Bettis, Devin Thomas, Bo Jackson, Deion Sanders and Mike Piazza. I am always looking for a trade. Let me know what you got!!!

Oh yeah, Bear Down Chicago Bears!!

RE: Monster '14 Gypsy Hit
Congrats pal!
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

nice pull man grats
http://www.ebay.com/usr/ibuyselltradecards

*Instagram - IBuySellTradeCards

~If i COMMENT on your post then I'm Interested in what you have~

"NOTHING quality is cheap"

~Jordan, Bron, Kobes, HOFer Autos, Star Autos, Chrome Prospects, HOF/Star Rookies~

~EVERYTHING always has a price~

Thanks, and on one pack...unreal. I'll put it up when it makes it way out to me.
I collect most Chicago Bears, Adrian Peterson, Jerome Bettis, Devin Thomas, Bo Jackson, Deion Sanders and Mike Piazza. I am always looking for a trade. Let me know what you got!!!

Sweet! Congrats!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

It's always one pack, if you had bought the box it wouldn't have been in there. Cards like disappear when you by the whole thing. Congrats on the Monster

Haha, so true!

That is truly impressive. nice job!
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Wow! What an awesome pull! I never have that kind of luck on one pack. Congrats!