`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
R.I.P. The Ultimate Warrior 1959-2014

RE: R.I.P. The Ultimate Warrior 1959-2014
(04-12-2014, 01:34 AM)creativemunky Wrote: I was actually thinking about that as I typed it about Warrior/Heenan.
I just listened to Stone Cold talk about that on his podcast.

Glad to see you enjoyed him have his moment. I was actually happy for Jake, that guy had ALOT of baggage as well and to see him finally get the nod and a second chance (even thou the things he has done and said as well) was nice. Good to see DDP helping out some people.
I did see people calling this HOF class the "Redemption" Class.

But lets face it........next year, we all know who the headliner is already.

Undertaker.
I was happy for all the inductees except Mr T. I think The Rock or Randy Savage goes in next year as the headliner. Outside shot of Sting going in since it's in California next year. I don't think Undertaker goes into the HOF next year but the year after that when Wrestlemania 32 is at Cowboys Stadium in Dallas. Undertaker being from Texas...

It was reported that Sting signed a WWE contract the day after Warrior passed. So I see Sting in next year.
At least Mr T had some relavence to Wrestlemania and WWE, the ones I don't enjoy going in were Trump and Drew Carey. Yes, they made appearances in WWE but not as noteworthy as T did.

via Reuters - "The Ultimate Warrior, one of the most celebrated names in U.S. professional wrestling, died of natural causes attributed to heart disease, an Arizona coroner's office said on Tuesday.

An autopsy on the 54-year-old wrestler, whose given name was James Hellwig, confirmed his cause of death was "atherosclerotic/arteriosclerotic cardiovascular disease," according to the Maricopa County Office of the Medical Examiner.

The condition occurs when blood vessels that carry oxygen and nutrients from the heart to the body become blocked or hardened, restricting blood flow, according to medical experts.

Hellwig collapsed on April 8 outside a hotel in Scottsdale, Arizona, police said.

His death came just days after he was inducted into the World Wrestling Entertainment Inc Hall of Fame.

The 6-foot, 2-inch tall, 280-pound (127 kg) wrestler was one of the most recognizable characters in professional wrestling, commanding the ring in his signature neon garb, lengthy blond hair and face paint."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/04/1...Z720140415
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv