`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: How many cards for a 9.99 purchase?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1-6?
16.67%
6 16.67%
7-9?
11.11%
4 11.11%
10-12?
16.67%
6 16.67%
13-15
0%
0 0%
15+
13.89%
5 13.89%
30+
41.67%
15 41.67%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick poll for player collectors...

RE: Quick poll for player collectors...
Yes, show me all the cards. From there, depends on how many I need and value of what they are. I collect Twins cards so if I need a good majority of them and the value is there compared to the $9.99, I'd be interested.

Ok, so I was trolling ebay last night and came across this lot. I started looking for misspelled names and I stumble on this gem of a deal for $0.39. No, I didn't read the description. I got the card I wanted but thought that I was getting the three others as well for use in trades or whatever. Is this a dishonest practice? I know I'm ultimately at fault for not reading the whole description and I accept full responsibility for my silly spontaneity, but it still seems dishonest.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/rookie-Luke-Keuc...true&rt=nc
I collect Derek Jeter, Ken Griffey Jr., and Philadelphia Eagles autographed graded cards!

(08-30-2014, 12:20 PM)jwhuckfeldt Wrote: Ok, so I was trolling ebay last night and came across this lot. I started looking for misspelled names and I stumble on this gem of a deal for $0.39. No, I didn't read the description. I got the card I wanted but thought that I was getting the three others as well for use in trades or whatever. Is this a dishonest practice? I know I'm ultimately at fault for not reading the whole description and I accept full responsibility for my silly spontaneity, but it still seems dishonest.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/rookie-Luke-Keuc...true&rt=nc
BUT... It ONLY had his name. How could you think this was dishonest?
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

If their just base 30+ for sure!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

If I was getting more than a couple cards for $10, I wouldn't bother. We can find cheap cards anyplace.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.