`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is wrong with Francisco Liriano and Michael Pineda listings in the Org?

What is wrong with Francisco Liriano and Michael Pineda listings in the Org?
These two guys keep going to the top of the list whenever I add a set to my Org today. Everything else is in order but these two pop to the top of the list out of set order. Very bizarre and I hate it.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

RE: What is wrong with Francisco Liriano and Michael Pineda listings in the Org?
Possible solution, assuming it is not the current ORG problems...Perhaps when entered into the data base the first character is a space putting it alphabetically ahead of "a"? Is it just one specific set or any of them?
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

RE: What is wrong with Francisco Liriano and Michael Pineda listings in the Org?
It's been over multiple sets and not just these guys either but these two mostly

All I know is that I had a trade going for a pineda bowman auto and his value spiked 4X with an overnight update... Best guess, a beckett programmer is a Pineda/Liriano super-collector and left some undone script.

Likely a "random" issue, but I wouldn't leave it out of the question.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Maybe instead of giving us 'up arrows' to indicate a price increase the whole listing moves up. If that's the case, that is a horrible idea

it's a known issue. check the help forum. hopefully maintenance tonight will clean things up. it isnt those two players