Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
F/T Thread!

RE: F/T Thread!
Yes sir!

Blowout has way too many low balling flippers. It seems more people on here actually want to trade and enjoy the hobby not make the almighty $1. I have that Ball saved just for you my friend. Already told multiple people it is pending! I will keep my eyes peeled for more for you too.
All Offers/Pms responded. keep them coming. Right now the Montee Ball TTT, Foles Supreme, Both Bell RPA's are all pending. (those were the most common cards I got asked about)

If you view the trade in the xchange you'll see it says add items. Then send your counter offer. Oh and welcome aboard. Got the Eli Gold Prizm and the Jernigan yesterday. Thanks!
Looking for any and all New York Giants!
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/geemen10
Thanks, Russ

My best trading buddy in the world! How the heck are ya! Glad you got them I told you that Eli Gold Prizm is awesome in person. I was jumping for joy when i pulled it out of a retail blaster.

Made a handful of trades. anyone else org is updated feel free to send offers going to the PO friday.

[Image: 347a9h28.jpg]
Just pm me if interested
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

I am interested, I don't know if I have any Oregon stuff. Feel free to send me an offer.

I'd trade you for your Paea auto, he's a Beaver
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Offer sent. Add it to your org and itts a deal

Check my org. and see if I have anything that interests you.
St. Louis Cardinals