Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
WOW I JUST GOT THIS CARD!
Big Grin 
WOW I JUST GOT THIS CARD!
(This Thread is about cards you find and want to talk about!)

So, I just opened a opening day 2014 pack and I found......
A Mike Trout Autographed ODAMT card!!!!
W00t so happy.

What have you found?

RE: WOW I JUST GOT THIS CARD!
Nice pull, would love to see a scan.

The packs I open are usually full of just base
[Image: Boston.jpg]

I'm not sure who this Trout fella is, but there's no way he's on the same level as this Steve Delabar guy I got from Opening Day.
Kepler

Congrats, can we see a scan. I was lucky enough to hit was a Kyle Seager. Awesome! (that I hit somebody...LOL)
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(04-07-2014, 09:19 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Congrats, can we see a scan. I was lucky enough to hit was a Kyle Seager. Awesome! (that I hit somebody...LOL)
I'm sorry I'm kind of a noob, what is a scan and how do you do it?
(04-07-2014, 06:15 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: I'm not sure who this Trout fella is, but there's no way he's on the same level as this Steve Delabar guy I got from Opening Day.
He is kinda the most popular player right now.....
Also that was my 2nd pack I had ever opened......

Nothing recently all I seem to get is base cards still waiting to get aa awsome pull however back in the day when all i did was bu cards i was lucky enough to get Frank Thomas no name on front card. I was also dumb enough to sell it for 200.00 back then too.

nice trouty

(05-27-2014, 05:14 PM)haggis17 Wrote: I'm sorry I'm kind of a noob, what is a scan and how do you do it?
He is kinda the most popular player right now.....
Also that was my 2nd pack I had ever opened......
Use your scanner then open a photobucket account, after upload the image of the card you scanned and upload the image url on the forum, that should post the image on here.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(05-28-2014, 12:22 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: Use your scanner then open a photobucket account, after upload the image of the card you scanned and upload the image url on the forum, that should post the image on here.
What is my scanner?
here is a pic

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-07-2014, 11:18 AM)haggis17 Wrote: What is my scanner?
here is a pic
Post of the year!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint