`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ok... this just isn't right....

RE: Ok... this just isn't right....
Looks great! I am always amazed how hard it is to find some cards that are mass produced while you can always seem to find the low print runs.
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

It's also possible people look at a card with a print run of 200,000 and think, "This isn't worth anything," and they forget about it. You'll find one. Don't worry.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Join the club... the reason is that the expensive ones are worth selling over the internet, the cheap ones are not and require actually going to a shop or show. I never have the time so I get stumped by the easy ones too.
#1 on the PSA Registry Marino Master set
* Always buying ANY reasonably priced Marino card(s) I don't already have *
-- WANT LIST LINK --

The card definitely exists, as I pulled one of them. Unfortunately, I do not have it anymore....I donated the card. I generally do not keep any of the cards except the hits(Auto/Patch/Jersey).
[Image: 4JPZkbH.png]

(04-14-2014, 08:06 AM)Nado15 Wrote: The card definitely exists, as I pulled one of them. Unfortunately, I do not have it anymore....I donated the card. I generally do not keep any of the cards except the hits(Auto/Patch/Jersey).
LOL, yeah, that's what I'm on about Smile I find it funny that it's the one that I don't have, out of all of them. Second most common of all of the cards for the rainbow, and nobody has one to offer! Not a big deal really, but this is so my sort of issue. Sort of like this weekend when I went to try and replace a glass block window on my house.... The old blocks were at least 20-30 years old, and they've since changed the size specs on the blocks. Ripped out the old ones (two of which were already broken out) and went to start installing the new ones, and they don't fit. Ended up boarding it up with pressure treated 2x4s and plywood LOL

(04-08-2014, 09:12 AM)bojesphob Wrote: Here's the 2012 Rainbow all in one pic Smile Will make one for the 2013 when I have the prizms refractor

now thats pretty Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

I should be getting a Prizm jumbo box today. On the off chance that I pull one, it's yours.

(04-14-2014, 08:36 AM)Harv72b Wrote: I should be getting a Prizm jumbo box today. On the off chance that I pull one, it's yours.
I appreciate it....

But....

I FOUND IT! WOOT!

It's from a seller in Canada, so it may take a little while to get here, but once it gets here, I've got the 2012 and 2013 non-Finite Jordy Nelson rainbows!

(04-14-2014, 10:22 AM)bojesphob Wrote: I FOUND IT! WOOT!

It's from a seller in Canada, so it may take a little while to get here, but once it gets here, I've got the 2012 and 2013 non-Finite Jordy Nelson rainbows!
Nice! Because I'm really not expecting to pull one out of this box lol.