`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Museum Group Break

2014 Museum Group Break
Bought into a box break shortly after this set came out. Needless to say I was pretty happy with my cards, especially for one box. Also got a Cabrera base card. Not sure if it was just because of the hits I got or what but I really like this set of cards. Museum impressed me.

Alright well I'm new to the forums and cannot for the life of me figure out how to put pictures into my post like I see so many people do. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: 2014 Museum Group Break
Nice cards. Most people load their images into photobucket then copy and paste the img code.

Pretty sick hits man!! Live doing group breaks.

Thank you mgruber, I was getting irritated trying to get them to load. I'll try that next time.
(04-06-2014, 02:51 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: Pretty sick hits man!! Live doing group breaks.
I thought so too, my first 1/1 ever and although its only avila I was stoked. I'm coming around to breaks, wasn't sure at first but its a good way to get into the more expensive sets without spending all the money for stuff I don't want.

Yeah that's the good thing. If I don't wanna buy a box, u can buy a team.
Did one last week. Had the mets. Walked away with a wheeler and wright auto relic.