`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Buyer Beware!!! Friendly Public Service Announcement!

RE: Buyer Beware!!! Friendly Public Service Announcement!
(04-06-2014, 02:23 PM)shezdoni Wrote: However from seeing how bad the piece is cut on the one listed on the bay, I would have some suspicions too that it was replaced.
Yes, I'm seeing that too. The swatch is really badly miscut and fitted to window. Along the bottom especially is really roughly cut, almost pulled more than cut.

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

Are you sure the first one you own isn't the "fake"? Or Panini just messed up on the numbering lol
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

(04-06-2014, 09:54 PM)pudge27t Wrote: Are you sure the first one you own isn't the "fake"? Or Panini just messed up on the numbering lol
Mine and 5 others are single color black in this version… I have seen the uniform # version /10's that all have the same single color patch….. panini used the /25 versions to add the prime patches too Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

I used to own that card and had to send it in and get Panini to confirm it was legit after having the same concerns the OP has. I think I traded a pretty strong card for it, but this was about a year and a half ago. I'm sure someone could find my old threads if they really wanted to. This is the link to my sold/traded bucket. It's in there. Like RW34 said, I was told by Panini, it was "event worn" not "game used".

http://s1200.photobucket.com/user/ronman...raded-Sold
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

(04-07-2014, 07:57 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: I used to own that card and had to send it in and get Panini to confirm it was legit after having the same concerns the OP has. I think I traded a pretty strong card for it, but this was about a year and a half ago. I'm sure someone could find my old threads if they really wanted to. This is the link to my sold/traded bucket. It's in there. Like RW34 said, I was told by Panini, it was "event worn" not "game used".

http://s1200.photobucket.com/user/ronman...raded-Sold

Not saying thats not what they told you…. But I wouldn't believe panini

Did you actually crack the card?

if not where did ya get it? … would like to do some detective work… I still refuse to believe they would put 6 single color black patches on a card #'ed to 10 and 1 - 3 color "Prime" silkscreened number….. Cant buy that explanation from panini…. EVERY OTHER PLAYER that is in this series is also single color (as well as the uniform # subset all/10's with single color)…. so I am supposed to believe that only one card has a patch like that…..

crap if thats the case it should go for a lot more than the others seeing as its the only one.

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's