`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first group case break 2014 Museum Collection

My first group case break 2014 Museum Collection
Bought into my first group case break the other day. The teams I purchased were the Nationals, Blue Jays, and Astros. I think I did ok for what I payed. The Harper definitely saved the break. None are for trade at the moment.

[Image: Thread1_zps5ca7d94c.jpg]

RE: My first group case break 2014 Museum Collection
I would say that you did pretty well...depending on what you got your teams for. Is that Harper autographed? I have always wanted to try a group case break but haven't tried yet. There is one guy in particular on the bay the does 5 case Bowman Chrome player breaks instead of team breaks and they are super tempting.

The Harper isn't auto'd. Saw one sell for 130 on *bay. Group breaks are fun to do but I sure like opening my own cards.

I'm in the same boat as joba. Always wanted to try one of those group breaks but have yet to do so. Are those the team's you purchased or did you draw them?

I chose them. The stros and jays were cheap. Was hoping for a biggio, bagwell, or Bautista auto. With the nats I was hoping for a big Harper card.

Nice hits man!! If the stras is available , like a shot. Love doing case breaks.
Esp at the low price.

Yea the Strasbug is sweet!
[Image: OKimtze.png]

Nice bagwell.
[Image: dontpray11.png]

dontpray- PM me your address and it's yours

Good luck on getting the Harper, I have waiting over a year for Nolan Ryan box topper auto redemption and there is nothing in sight according to Topps customer service about when or if it will ever be received.