`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Second Mailday, first new PC cards in 20 years!

Second Mailday, first new PC cards in 20 years!
Two days in-a-row and I get cards in the mail, can't beat that. These are the first cards I have bought in over 20 years (call it a short life diversion away from collecting) to add to my player PC. Of course in that time there have probably been more different cards produced than had previously been in existence (case in point Steve Garvey). Twenty years ago I probably had the majority of his cards produced up to that time. As most of you know though there have been quite a few different cards manufactured of retired players, including the introduction relic cards. So with the exception of A&G, I think that I have finally decided to focus on building up my PC guys in lieu of set building. That said, here is the beginning of my new quest.

[Image: 20140404_200547_zpscedf794c.jpg]
Collecting the following players:
Steve Garvey (177 different cards) --Willie McCovey (168 different cards) --Will Clark (199 different cards) --Mel Ott (132 different cards) --Willie Mays (28 different cards)
=Currently collecting vintage tobacco and tea cards as well as Topps Allen and Ginter=

RE: Second Mailday, first new PC cards in 20 years!
Cool. Always nice to pick up cards for the PCSmile