`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About to go buy a $205 lottery ticket.. (Updated)

RE: About to go buy a $205 lottery ticket..
Hope you kill it man, I'm picking one up tonight!
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: About to go buy a $205 lottery ticket.. (Updated)
That Carew is pretty sweet.
Kepler

RE: About to go buy a $205 lottery ticket..
(04-03-2014, 04:56 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: Rub the box on the way home. I did and pulled the Henderson. Lol.
is this some kind of euphemism? Big Grin

Sorry bout that break, not terrible but not really good either.
What bothers me is they can't get Albert Freakin Belle to sign an actual card they have to use stickers??

A box that costs north of 200 bucks should have 0 stickers

This is why I shy away from higher end stuff. If I'm gonna be miserable, I want it long and drawn out, cursing after every pack is opened....LOL. JK. Actually not a bad break, nice looking cards and players, just not alot of re-sell value. I agree that all auto's in HE sb on card....doesn't matter with Albert though...got one 2 years ago out of Museum and could just about give it away. Get 'em next time man!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(04-03-2014, 08:17 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: This is why I shy away from higher end stuff. If I'm gonna be miserable, I want it long and drawn out, cursing after every pack is opened....LOL. JK. Actually not a bad break, nice looking cards and players, just not alot of re-sell value. I agree that all auto's in HE sb on card....doesn't matter with Albert though...got one 2 years ago out of Museum and could just about give it away. Get 'em next time man!
Yeah. Haha. I still had fun with the break. Lighting money on fire is always fun whether its a single $100 or 100 $1's. I've wanted a Hamilton auto for a while, this was just a VERY expensive way of getting one!

The thing that killed it for me was the lack of cool base players. If I had gotten a xander base rc or something I would have been a lot happier. I'm pretty easy to please lol
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

love the Hamilton and Cutch. Feel free to check me, but I believe we may have maxxed out your wants for a while ;-)
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

Yeah that quad would have killed me too!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Very nice break. I like the Carew and Belle.

(04-03-2014, 02:47 PM)petillo64 Wrote: I saw the yankee uniform first on the quad relic and thought I hit a yankee quad, but then wanted to drop-kick the card when I saw Granderson... then BJ upton, then bourn... Cards like that can ruin a break lol!
If you saw my Museum thread, I pulled the same card and went threw the same emotions. You're not alone my friend. I just wish I had thought of the "Poop-colored" description for the parallels.

I do like the Carew and Belle, so congrats on those.

please pm me on the albert belle
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]