`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Beckett Radio: How to Subscribe to Podcast
04-02-2014, 11:41 AM
Beckett Radio: How to Subscribe to Podcast
Hey everyone! Good news...we finally have podcasting for our show on iTunes! Now that the whole mess has been figured out and settled, please go to the link below to subscribe to our show! It will be posted on our landing page every Thursday at 4pm CT and will be downloaded automatically to your device for your listening pleasure! Let us know what you think or if you run into any problems.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/beckett-radio/id847634315?mt=2

If you have any questions or comments, email us at radio@beckett.com!

Follow us on Twitter for special giveaways, breaking news, and other entertainment!
https://twitter.com/BeckettRadio
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2014, 03:14 PM
RE: Beckett Radio: How to Subscribe to Podcast
great. I am downloading all of the episodes now. I will start listening from the beginning at work tonight. I also subscribed. Thank you for doing this

CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]
04-03-2014, 01:38 PM
No problem! Glad we could make it easier for listeners to check us out! Hope you enjoy!!
04-04-2014, 11:51 PM
Unfortunately (for Beckett), I have absolutely zero interest in podcasts. I would rather see this site work correctly most of the time that I am logged into it.
Once again, site malfunctions and oddities with the forums are causing me to delay my renewal of my TA OPG. I am sure the podcast and website are completely separate, but I am still not interested in any podcast b/c I do not have items that can access these.
Sorry for b****ing about this, I just hate that the only time Beckett staff members post anything in the racing forum it is for something that many of us don't care about. And to top it off, I have never even heard of this staff member.
Can someone at Beckett actually work on extending the Racing database? I don't mean adding stuff from the newest releases, I am talking about cards (and diecast) that have been around for many years now.
Again, I am sorry for complaining about this, but it really bugs me that there is SO much missing from the DB when it comes to NASCAR cards (and other racing releases).

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
[Image: JJSolarSwatches.jpg]
05-02-2014, 02:45 PM
SPAZ you were mentioned in the latest podcast. Actually they couldnt remember your screen name but it was you they were speaking of

CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]
05-03-2014, 02:32 AM
(05-02-2014 02:45 PM)shelbysaleen Wrote:  SPAZ you were mentioned in the latest podcast. Actually they couldnt remember your screen name but it was you they were speaking of

Really? That is interesting. Can you give me the gist of it? I don't have any simple way to listen to the podcasts. Send a PM if you wish to do so.

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
[Image: JJSolarSwatches.jpg]