`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Quest for 100 Unique JMac Autos (125/150)

RE: Quest for 100 Unique JMac Autos (58/100) - New Scans Added!
Nice stuff man I hope those you get from me helps you out.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

So do you need the other 2013 Fanfare parallel autos? Like the silver, green, blue, etc.?
[Image: 89b2fe3.png]

Thanks to jbel4331 for the photo!

First Win: 06/17/2016
First Win

(05-06-2014, 07:09 AM)kevinr Wrote: Nice stuff man I hope those you get from me helps you out.
I appreciate all the help I'm given towards this, Kevin. Thank you, friend!
(05-06-2014, 11:43 AM)Racinghy Wrote: So do you need the other 2013 Fanfare parallel autos? Like the silver, green, blue, etc.?
If it's not listed in the first post, then I don't have it. Looks like the only 2013 Fanfare version I have is the Gold/5.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: Quest for 100 Unique JMac Autos (67/100) - Completed a Rainbow
Just got the White in the mail today to finish this up. I picked up the frame a few days ago anticipating using it for this rainbow...I think it looks really nice! And I put them in Red, White, & Blue order rather than left to right by serial number ( /5, /10, /25).

Also, keep an eye out on my thread here...I just secured my 3rd Five Star booklet and will post it here as soon as I have it!

[Image: 001_zps2e5a3e91.jpg]
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Sweet rainbow, Jason! I have two things to say about the pic.

#1. I still can't figure out why PP made the versions Red, White, Blue but didn't put the serial numbering in that order. They should have made reds have the highest # then white a lower #, then blue the lowest #. Not White/Blue/Red. ??

#2. I hope you put the cards in penny sleeves before putting them in the screwdown. Screwdown cases are known to stick to the cards over time, especially in high humidity areas! It will ruin the cards if you go to take them out years/decades later. Even loosening the screws some won't work to stop this b/c it will allow moisture to get in swelling the cards. I just wanted to make sure that you know this!

(06-05-2014, 10:45 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Sweet rainbow, Jason! I have two things to say about the pic.

#1. I still can't figure out why PP made the versions Red, White, Blue but didn't put the serial numbering in that order.

#2. I hope you put the cards in penny sleeves before putting them in the screwdown.
#1 - I couldn't agree more. I wish they'd have done the serial numbers in that color order as well.

#2 - I do now! lol I do live in a very humid climate, so thank you very much for the tip, Adam!

(06-06-2014, 08:56 AM)Mikarlo Wrote: #2 - I do now! lol I do live in a very humid climate, so thank you very much for the tip, Adam!
I know and that's another reason I wanted to LYK. I remember a big discussion on the MLB forum a couple of years ago about screwdowns. I think it was before you joined the site, so I had to make sure you knew. It started b/c someone had a Cal Ripken RC in a screwdown. They wanted to get it graded and had a helluva time trying to get it out without destroying it. It ended up with some damage and I think ended up grading at a 6 instead of the 8.5 or better that it should have got before being removed.

nICE LOOKING STUFF SO FAR
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Got my 3rd Five Star booklet in the mail today!

2014 Press Pass Five Star Classic Compilations Autographed Patch Booklet #CCJM4 Jamie McMurray/Cessna
[Image: 015_zps4b13a1d9.jpg]

RE: Quest for 100 Unique JMac Autos (67/100) - New Five Star Booklet
AWESOME booklet Jason! Glad to finally see it. I know you are thrilled to add that one.