`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Found a location! **Updated**

Found a location! **Updated**
Well my journey to start a card shop has finally bore fruit! After getting the Tax Id,registering the name with the state,business license and state resell license...I finally have a location!!!...With a little elbow grease and some advertisements and shelves I think it will be a great place. We will be selling all sports cards and gaming cards also sports memorabilia and jersey's etc etc...The name we chose is Trading Deadline Sports Cards. We will be setting up a trading area for kids to come on designated trade nights and trade cards...We will also have a buy/Trade section where people can bring in there stuff. There will be 2 flat screen Tv's with sports games on. there will be a card supply section. We are now building up our supplies and cards. We are ordering cases of cards to break and sell. Here is a few pics I took when i first walked in.

[Image: pic1_zpsf52e7707.jpg]
[Image: pic2_zps3a23ae17.jpg]

I will keep everyone updated!
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

RE: Found a location!
Sounds like you have a lot of fun work ahead of you. Where is it located?
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Will be looking forward to hearing updates! From what I've heard/seen on other forums, make sure to have a healthy stock of those gaming cards. Apparently they are pretty big sellers.

Best of luck man, I hope to follow your progress!
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]

haha Looks like an old Game Stop. Good luck, and keep us updated.

Thanks everyone!...Yes it is an old game stop. The location is owned by the company i work for so it didn't take long to find lol. I been working deals with companies and manufacturers to get stuff coming in....It's not easy to get into the wholesale part of the hobby...You need to give them an arm and a leg. So far Topps has been a pleasure to work with...Oh and of course my Beckett family will get discounts Smile
(04-01-2014, 08:45 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: Will be looking forward to hearing updates! From what I've heard/seen on other forums, make sure to have a healthy stock of those gaming cards. Apparently they are pretty big sellers.
They are big sellers!...The cost of getting them isn't cheap lol

That's awesome man! I've always wanted to open up my own shop!
(sig courtesy of jbel4331)
[Image: sdh5p0.png]
Sets
2013 Bowman Inception Base Auto - 56/62 -90.3%
2011 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary(Series 1 & 2) - 383/709 -54%
2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary (Series 1 & 2) - 371/709 -52.3%
2014 Topps 1989 Die Cuts - 119/150 - 79.3%

(04-01-2014, 09:14 PM)Gtbrian23 Wrote: That's awesome man! I've always wanted to open up my own shop!
It's not hard but it is a lot of paperwork and phone calls lol....The money comes from a shoe string budget and saving....We will also be online as well

That is pretty cool! Good luck and definitely keep us updated!

(04-01-2014, 09:17 PM)yankeeempire Wrote: It's not hard but it is a lot of paperwork and phone calls lol....The money comes from a shoe string budget and saving....We will also be online as well
How much product is topps and panini making you buy to be a wholesaler?
(sig courtesy of jbel4331)
[Image: sdh5p0.png]
Sets
2013 Bowman Inception Base Auto - 56/62 -90.3%
2011 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary(Series 1 & 2) - 383/709 -54%
2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary (Series 1 & 2) - 371/709 -52.3%
2014 Topps 1989 Die Cuts - 119/150 - 79.3%