`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Best place to buy boxes

Best place to buy boxes
Just wondering if there are other places besides blowout with good prices. Would like to try some 2007 for a chance at a AP rookie.Not sure what Topps Chrome would cost. Any info would be good. Later mike

RE: Best place to buy boxes
I've bought from Dave and Adam's. Pretty good deals IMO. I've also heard of Cards Infinity but haven't tried them yet. Hope this helps.
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsiqi1o37i.jpg]

ALBUMS UNDER TEST
FOR SALE - FOR TRADE

I just put in an order at http://www.steelcitycollectibles.com/

I got a 2013 box of Upper Deck for 45.95 and a box of 2014 Upper Deck for 89.95 which I believe is the going rate right now. Add in a $5 coupon (NCAAWC5OFF) and free shipping and I'm really happy with my purchase.

DA I would have had to hit the $150 mark for free shipping which I wasn't interested in doing. You get a free gift and IMO the only time its worth it is when they have UD Football Blasters which they don't right now (I hit a Newton variation that I sold for a good amount of money). But had I paid for shipping and gotten the free gift, it would have been like I was paying for the gift anyway.

I also like SteelCity's customer service. I emailed a complaint because they showed free shipping on an item. That only meant it was eligible for free shipping once you hit the threshold and I said I found it very misleading since I had already sent out prices to people with free shipping factored in. Custom Service apologized and offered me free shipping anyway. I liked that, ended up not purchasing at the time but is part of the reason I went back there and they coincidentally had the best prices for what I was looking to buy.
Penn State Auto Collection

www.PSUAutoCollection.yolasite.com

This exact thread was posted about 2 weeks ago. Here is that thread:

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1556840.html

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)