`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need a DeMar DeRozan auto and Rudy Gay/Derrick Williams cards in Kings unis! UPDATE

I need a DeMar DeRozan auto and Rudy Gay/Derrick Williams cards in Kings unis! UPDATE
Hey guys, that's pretty much it.

I'm a USC grad, fan and collector, so I'm looking for a DeRozan auto.

Any year and product is fine, lower end is actually better for me.

I also grew up in Sacramento, so I've been looking for the first Kings uniform cards of Rudy Gay and Derrick Williams.

Rudy is in Titanium and Court Kings, and Williams is in Elite and Gold Standard.

(I don't want or need any cards of theirs on other teams, Kings only, thanks!)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

RE: I need a DeMar DeRozan auto and Rudy Gay/Derrick Williams cards in Kings unis!
Thursday bump, who has 'em?

RE: I need a DeMar DeRozan auto and Rudy Gay/Derrick Williams cards in Kings unis!
I have a 2013-14 Titanium Rozen Double Double Jersey Prime, if you are interested in that.
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.

(04-08-2014, 12:53 PM)classical_hero Wrote: I have a 2013-14 Titanium Rozen Double Double Jersey Prime, if you are interested in that.
Thanks for the offer ... I have a couple of jersey cards of him already, mainly looking for an auto. Thanks man!

RE: I need a DeMar DeRozan auto and Rudy Gay/Derrick Williams cards in Kings unis! UPDATE
Extremely cool update ... a few weeks ago I had contacted Panini to see if they would be willing to sub any DeRozan auto they had for an outstanding Mike Gillislee (Dolphins) redemption I had been waiting a few months for.

Today I got a note saying they were subbing a 2009-10 DeRozan Court Kings rookie auto!

Should be here Saturday or Monday, hopefully.

Still looking for the 2013-14 Derek Williams Elite base card if anyone has one, thanks!

RE: I need a DeMar DeRozan auto and Rudy Gay/Derrick Williams cards in Kings unis! UPDATE
Man, Panini hooked me up!

I got the DeRozan Court Kings auto RC as a replacement for a Mike Gilislee jersey auto ... and they also threw in a 2011 Preferred DeRozan auto, numbered 06/25!

Thanks Panini!