`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One 2014 Topper Heritage Blaster

One 2014 Topper Heritage Blaster
I usually stay away from buying wax, but I had the itch on Opening Day. My wife was going to Target, so I asked her to grab me a Blaster of Heritage. These were the better results..

[Image: Heritage395_zpsaeefc5f1.jpg]

I don't know why, but I just love the Trout. It's nothing special, but looks pretty cool. The Santana refractor is pretty off centered. Is this the case with most of these this year? The Harper is the chrome variation. The real One Autograph was a complete shocker coming from a blaster. In the past I typically land the game used in Heritage blasters. I have no idea who this guy is, but BR says he only played a couple years. Still pretty cool to land an auto in a blaster.

Thanks for the look!

RE: One 2014 Topper Heritage Blaster
Auto from any box is good, auto from a blaster is awesome

(04-01-2014, 08:28 AM)rentzington Wrote: Auto from any box is good, auto from a blaster is awesome
Right! I've purchased a handful of Heritage hobby boxes in the past, and only once pulled a real one. I was pretty excited to see one in a blaster.

Man, I would have been ECSTATIC with that blaster!

I PC Trout, Harper and Strasburg, not to mention you pulled the Cano SP and an auto.

Crazy! Very well done.

Wow...congrats on the great pulls! Like already mentioned, that was one killer blaster. Nice and thanks for sharing.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(04-01-2014, 07:01 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Wow...congrats on the great pulls! Like already mentioned, that was one killer blaster. Nice and thanks for sharing.
I have yet to find a blaster of heritage at Target or Walmart. Wonder why they haven't been distributed here. I've been checking regularly, and nothing!
Great pulls in that blaster! congrats!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(04-03-2014, 05:48 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: I have yet to find a blaster of heritage at Target or Walmart. Wonder why they haven't been distributed here. I've been checking regularly, and nothing!
Great pulls in that blaster! congrats!
None here at the FM either. But we received Opening Day :-)
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]