`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cheapest place to buy singles/base?

Cheapest place to buy singles/base?
Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on the cheapest place to buy very low-end singles or base cards? I collect David Justice and while I have a decent amount of game-used and autos from Ebay, there are a lot of cheap 90s inserts and base cards that I do not yet have. It just never seemed worth it to me to buy a 93 UD card on Ebay for a $1 plus shipping. I've been looking at buying in bulk from COMC or the Beckett Marketplace, and the marketplace here seems to be a little bit cheaper. What do you guys do?

RE: Cheapest place to buy singles/base?
Sportslots is good for singles if you can find them from the same buyer
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

COMC.com is great for singles and inserts.

I agree with the other 2 members. The only thing I dislike about sportslots is the fact that most sellers do not have pictures & that leaves you buying blind. I prefer COMC myself since you can pay flat rate shipping @ 3.00 now & all are pictured. I also try to buy from other members on the forums I frequent. Ebay is great if you can find multiple needs from 1 seller & if that seller combines shipping.
PC=Giancarlo Stanton, Kemp, Longoria, Tulowitzki, Griffey Jr, Pujols, Jeter, Randy Johnson, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Chipper Jones, Votto..
I trade for similar cards.

I have tons of David Justice cards. They are all base cards. No autos, no game use type cards. You might have what I already have, just post a list what you looking for and I will check on my end.

I agree with thoughts provided above. Sorry, would help you if I could.

Check out folks ORGs here. They might not have them listed for sale, but if you can't / don't want to trade, I'm pretty sure they would help you out by marking them for sale and selling them to you. Just check thier profile and see the last time they logged on. Quite a few people still have cards marked for trade but don't frequent the site.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Check my ORG. I have over 30 different Justice cards available. I will trade or if you'd rather purchase, we can certainly work something out.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(04-01-2014, 11:28 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Check out folks ORGs here. They might not have them listed for sale, but if you can't / don't want to trade, I'm pretty sure they would help you out by marking them for sale and selling them to you. Just check thier profile and see the last time they logged on. Quite a few people still have cards marked for trade but don't frequent the site.
I'd definitely do this. I don't have any justice Org'd, but if someone sent an offer for a ton of base/inserts of a player I'd let them go pretty darn cheap.

Comc is awesome for player collectors... Great inventory, and even if things aren't priced that well, so you still save $ due to the joint shipping.

I'd also scout Ebay for player lots... Pretty big lots go for really cheap. Even though you may have a good number of the cards already, you'll probably still get the ones you do need cheaper than comc or anywhere you buy them individually.

PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Justcommonsdotcom it's the best I've found by far and shipping is really cheap
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]