`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Shout out to animie67

Shout out to animie67
I normally don't do shout outs but I felt that it was needed here...I had bought a extra Yogi Berra Game used card and I saw that animie67 collected him. I figured he could use the card so we made a small trade. I received his end of the trade and I opened up the bubble mailer and instead of 1 card there was 3. He also sent me a Yogi Berra commemorative patch card and a Mariano Rivera game used card. I sent him a message thanking him for them and he said he had heard my original Yankees collection was stolen and he wanted to help boost it up. It's members like him that made me glad to get back into the hobby...There are a few on here that know me outside of Beckett and know how I was destroyed when my cards were stolen...I could not even look at a card for a year I was that heart broken. Again I just wanted to give kudos to animie67 for being a first rate member of the Beckett community.
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

RE: Shout out to animie67
beckett love. that's what its all about!
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(03-31-2014, 07:33 PM)elberson Wrote: beckett love. that's what its all about!
Indeed!...I will not trade anywhere else!

Bro I gotta show you what I got today. Right now I want to keep it but I might trade/sell it to you sometime down the road.

(03-31-2014, 08:24 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: Bro I gotta show you what I got today. Right now I want to keep it but I might trade/sell it to you sometime down the road.
lol text it to me