`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mail trade from Youtube.

Mail trade from Youtube.
Mail trade from Youtube JBshowcase. Got some cards I don't have.

[Image: Zi6_5874_zpsb3e85ec5.jpg]

RE: Mail trade from Youtube.
Congrats on the pickups. How did you find someone on YouTube to trade with?
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

Nice, 90's Mitches man, nothing better! I think I still need that Swing Shift insert myself. It's tough to find given it's low bv, in my opinion.

Oh btw, PM me your address when you get a chance man. I picked up a lot of Mitches on the 'bay in hopes the lottery prize insert in it was actually the refractor (it wasn't haha). I got a couple of low-end needs out of it, but I saved the best ones to send out to you! Us Mitch fans gotta stick together!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(03-30-2014, 08:56 PM)SHowley2003 Wrote: Congrats on the pickups. How did you find someone on YouTube to trade with?
He pm me if I want to trade with him.
(03-30-2014, 08:59 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Nice, 90's Mitches man, nothing better! I think I still need that Swing Shift insert myself. It's tough to find given it's low bv, in my opinion.

Oh btw, PM me your address when you get a chance man. I picked up a lot of Mitches on the 'bay in hopes the lottery prize insert in it was actually the refractor (it wasn't haha). I got a couple of low-end needs out of it, but I saved the best ones to send out to you! Us Mitch fans gotta stick together!
Wow, thanks for thinking of me and very generous.Very appreciate. I'll get you back one day.