`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Need a 2001 Upper Deck MVP Football Empty Box. Please Help!

Need a 2001 Upper Deck MVP Football Empty Box. Please Help!
I am looking for a 2001 upper deck mvp football empty box. the bax has peyton manning on the front. I have included a picture of the box so you can see what it looks like. please let me know if you know where one is or if you would happen to have one. thanks for looking.

[Image: 13518015244_59dc05e833.jpg]

RE: Need a 2001 Upper Deck MVP Football Empty Box. Please Help!
....why just the box?
[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP

I collect peyton manning cards in his college uniform and there's a manning "card" pic on the front. Just something new to add to my collection.

(03-30-2014, 03:23 PM)favre3mvp Wrote: ....why just the box?

i would think you can get a sealed box on ebay for cheep then just save the box and rip the packs fo some fun.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

that's what I thought. boxes are $80. and that's the cheapest. ive found one for $49 but not sure I want to spend that much for a "box" I could care less about the cards inside I just want the box. I figured id try this route and if no one has one, then I may just buy the whole box for $49 and open the packs and hopefully pull something good to get some of my money back. but 2001 mvp doesn't offer much.

(03-30-2014, 08:42 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: i would think you can get a sealed box on ebay for cheep then just save the box and rip the packs fo some fun.

(03-30-2014, 08:49 PM)volsguy16 Wrote: that's what I thought. boxes are $80. and that's the cheapest. ive found one for $49 but not sure I want to spend that much for a "box" I could care less about the cards inside I just want the box. I figured id try this route and if no one has one, then I may just buy the whole box for $49 and open the packs and hopefully pull something good to get some of my money back. but 2001 mvp doesn't offer much.
I have around 500 wax boxes in the warehouse from late 90's early 2000's. I will be organizing it this summer and can keep an eye out for that box...if I have it ill just sell the packs at the shop and send you the box.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

awesome! thanks so much for checking when you do your organizing. I really appreciate it. thanks again!

(03-30-2014, 09:24 PM)chads-cards Wrote: I have around 500 wax boxes in the warehouse from late 90's early 2000's. I will be organizing it this summer and can keep an eye out for that box...if I have it ill just sell the packs at the shop and send you the box.