`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Box of Bowman Chrame and Draft and Prospects.

1 Box of Bowman Chrame and Draft and Prospects.
I went to a not so LCS to get some supplies, since the LDS is only open Fri-Sun at a local markets, so I got there andd saw they had some Baseball boxes so I decided to get them.

Here are the good cards from Draft.
The Auto I got is of Reece MCQuire 23/210

I got a Rookir Reprint of Robinson Cano, which had a signature on it, so assumed it was an auto but I had trouble finding it, until I found out the signature is also a reprint. Sad Really it should have no auto, so no confusion. I'd thought i had gotten a great players Au, until I found out.
I got a Face of the Franchise Julio Tehran, A blue Alen Hanso (479/500) A silver Ice of Caleb Kellogg, A dual Draftee of Eric Jagielo/Aaron Judge, And two breakouts of Adam Walker and C.J. Edwards. I also got 8 Refractors.

Now the Chrome results
I got 3 Auto's from this box
Victor Roache Refractor (215/500), Nick Ciuffo Refractor and Luis Torrens.

I got a Purple Refractor Kevin Gausman (187/199) and Blue Refractor Jeff Samardija (159/250) And Five refractors.

Organising this was a nightmare. You get two boxes and quite literally they are classed as for different products. With Bowman Draft, you have the regular and then the Chrome, which does make sense. The Bowman Chroms is separated into Chrome and Chrome Prospect, which is under the Regular Bowman. to make it easier to sort, they should have made a separate Item cale Bowman Chrome Prospects to search for and things would have been so much easier.

Only the Au's are FT/FS, since the rest of the cards are not worth much, unless you are completing a set.
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.

RE: 1 Box of Bowman Chrame and Draft and Prospects.
Nice breaks! The Reese is a descent hit. Did you get two auto's or just one? Because that sounds like the Aflac auto. Three auto's in Chrome is not bad either! Was that a jumbo?

RE: 1 Box of Bowman Chrame and Draft and Prospects.
hey buddy i'd have interest int he roache and the mcguire shoot me a message, also lmk on our basketball trade
http://www.ebay.com/usr/ibuyselltradecards

*Instagram - IBuySellTradeCards

~If i COMMENT on your post then I'm Interested in what you have~

"NOTHING quality is cheap"

~Jordan, Bron, Kobes, HOFer Autos, Star Autos, Chrome Prospects, HOF/Star Rookies~

~EVERYTHING always has a price~