`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kobe Anthology Packs

Kobe Anthology Packs
Well they came with boxes that i ordered and I got this card in it. When I opened the box and picked up the card i saw that it was thicker than normal, so I was delighted since I knew I had a mem card, but even better it is a mem au card. Big Grin I certainly have had some decent luck with buying cards.
[Image: 2014-03-27131004_zps34742e26.jpg]
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.

RE: Kobe Anthology Packs
Dang man tough to beat that! Can't wait to see all of your breaks as well. Mine will be here Monday!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Ahhhhhhhhhhh I loved those packs. I hit one of the /8 auto relics and one of the /24 auto relics. It is always a nice start/ending to a box.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

(03-30-2014, 07:03 AM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: Ahhhhhhhhhhh I loved those packs. I hit one of the /8 auto relics and one of the /24 auto relics. It is always a nice start/ending to a box.
Yeah yeah, we know we know. JMarch does nothing but hit Kobe autos, ruining the hobby for the rest of us :-P
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Sweetness congrats
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

congrats, sweet looking kobe card

Glad to know there are some actual good Kobe hits in those packs...mine were always filled with base cards! Congrats - Great Card!
[Image: Zg60sg4.png]