`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ebay question

ebay question
So just lost this Lawson card for my rainbow set. I was high bidder with 10 seconds left at $8, jumped to $17 with 5 seconds and then $52 with 2 seconds. I looked at the bid summary and noticed the same name with 2 separate bids but different feedbacks. Maybe it's a coincidence but i looked back at old Lawson cards I had won/lost and saw the same thing. Do people have multiple ebay accounts? And are there like Bots or Apps that automatically bid for you with 2 seconds left?

[Image: photo_zps4255cdaa.png]
[Image: VSiDkeU.png]

RE: ebay question
You can use snipping programs to bid for you up until the final seconds. You're probably just getting snipped.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

that's what i figured. kinda sucks that people do that

Those aren't the same person. Whatever those three stars cover-up must be different.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(03-30-2014, 05:57 PM)jonathani Wrote: Those aren't the same person. Whatever those three stars cover-up must be different.
thats what i figured, going back on past lawson's showed the exact same thing where guy with lower feedback bids first then guy with higher feedback wins, so wasn't too sure. just a coincidence i guess