`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Heritage Box Break SCANS

2014 Heritage Box Break SCANS
Forgot to post my break of the only complete box of Heritage that I bought a week ago, I would have to say not too shabby decided to post what I thought was most notable. It was a purple refractor hot box with one in every pack I just scanned the Bogaerts because it was the best also in the box:

Longoria Action Variation
Cano Logo Variation
Mark Trumbo ERROR!!!! "1927 year of birth"
Harper Chrome Refractor /565
Cano Chrome Refractor /565
Bogaerts/Schoop Purple Refractor
Strasburg Chrome /999
Cabrera Chrome /999
Feliz Jersey Relic (my "hit" is probably the worst of the lot!)

Everything is for trade for my needs for master sets of '14 Heritage and '12 Archives

photo 03-28-2014063428AM.jpg

RE: 2014 Heritage Box Break SCANS
Check me for the Bogaerts RC.
[Image: 286z31h.png]

Bucket: http://s863.photobucket.com/user/uncfan011/library/?sort=3&page=1

Also, if a card isn't graded then please do not list it as "mint" to bump the trade value. I trade nrmt-mt unless graded. Sorry

Nice hit on the error! Those are super short printed, right?

I have a Crapton of var's and sp's that aren't listed in my org yet. I'd like a shot at the bogaerts as well.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(03-28-2014, 07:54 PM)petillo64 Wrote: Nice hit on the error! Those are super short printed, right?

I have a Crapton of var's and sp's that aren't listed in my org yet. I'd like a shot at the bogaerts as well.
Oh yeah, I think the odds equated to 1:1475 packs or 1 in 5 cases. You got the shot on the Bogaerts, just let me know when you got the SP's loaded and I'll take a look.

Cool. Will get them up tomorrow. I know the var's are:

Ryu action
Chris davis action
Wacha action
Kershaw action
Reyes logo.

Will get the reg sp's up tomorrow.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(03-28-2014, 08:25 PM)petillo64 Wrote: Cool. Will get them up tomorrow. I know the var's are:

Ryu action
Chris davis action
Wacha action
Kershaw action
Reyes logo.

Will get the reg sp's up tomorrow.
Sounds good Dom, I'll check you then

I guess my post didn't count? Cool. Good luck Petillo
[Image: 286z31h.png]

Bucket: http://s863.photobucket.com/user/uncfan011/library/?sort=3&page=1

Also, if a card isn't graded then please do not list it as "mint" to bump the trade value. I trade nrmt-mt unless graded. Sorry

WOW Nice box! I really like the look of these cards! Especially the Action Variations. I was lucky to get two auto's in 7 boxes, along with 2 blacks, a mini and an embossed. I too need SP's in fact I think the hardest card to pull is the Jeter! In 7 boxes, I have not pulled one!

Did a box break tonight (2014 Topps Heritage) and got a Topps Online Redemption Card for a Willie Mays Flashbacks Autograph Relic #FAR-WM. I'm just getting back into this, but wow! Says there are only /25???? Any other info I should know?

P.S. I redeemed it online and am waiting.

(03-29-2014, 08:01 PM)kemilio Wrote: Did a box break tonight (2014 Topps Heritage) and got a Topps Online Redemption Card for a Willie Mays Flashbacks Autograph Relic #FAR-WM. I'm just getting back into this, but wow! Says there are only /25???? Any other info I should know?

P.S. I redeemed it online and am waiting.
Yowza! That's one of the bigger hits you are ever gonna get with Heritage. #'d to 25 is too rare for pricing, so the card is worth whatever you think it is. Congrats