`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moving...need to trade/sell a lot of cards

RE: Moving...need to trade/sell a lot of cards
More players opened up...Lynch, Megatron, Cobb, Tomlinson, Graham, and more to come!

Bears and Bengals FT updated!

Browns and Broncs updated, including a 1998 John Elway PSA 9!

More teams updated! Also, looking to sell this as a lot...36 Peyton Manning cards, Base, Inserts, and Parallels. A few Rookie Cards, and a jersey card! Looking for $125 for the whole lot.
[Image: 02jox58o.jpg]
[Image: 2jvp2og0.jpg]
[Image: 556f9sc8.jpg]
[Image: 21cbpf59.jpg]

Anyone interested? Send me a PM! I can send more pictures if you need them as well.

Sunday morning bump!

Bump! Still looking to sell off the Manning collection above! Also added some cards from a recent box break, and several other base/parallels! I've got 3 weeks left to move these...

Bump again! Manning lot still for sale, PM offers, several updates to teams in org. I will trade in your favor in base and inserts if you have something I need, just to move some stuff. Only have another week and a half where I'll be able to ship cards before the move!

Anyone want to make an offer on my Manning collection? It's worth is over $200, accepting any reasonable offer. I'd rather sell as a lot, but if I have to, I'd sell smaller groups. Wednesday is the cutoff for me while I move over the next couple weeks, but they will be available still when I get back to trading. PM with offers if interested. Thanks.