`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pickups for this week :)

Pickups for this week :)
While I've been continuing my 2012 Jordy Nelson Topps company (non-1/1) rainbow, I've been picking up a few things here and there as I find interesting stuff. Figured I'd show off this week's pickups!

Also, a big shoutout to those who I've traded with recently, and to some other great members for unexpectedly awesome Favre rookies and Reggie White cards! (you know who you are Smile Thanks!)

Oh, and the Favre auto that shows up in the slideshow first is pretty cool. I saw it on eBay with an opening bid of 30 + 2.32 shipping. I wasn't too sure about it's authenticity, since it's not in the OPG. But, after speaking with uwash about it, I decided to get it. Well, it has a little printed out COA from Score Board, which helped me decide, but when I got it, I noticed in the bottom right hand corner it had the Score Board "Authentic Autograph" die stamp. I've only seen that a few times, and only on ones that I knew were real, so I'm pretty confident I got it for a steal!

I'll have a REALLY cool update next week when a few cards come in. Won't go into too much detail yet, but one of them is one that I've wanted to get since the set came out!