IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
FINALLY coming: Panini Redemption - 2011 Timeless Treasures

FINALLY coming: Panini Redemption - 2011 Timeless Treasures
I just got email that the following card has shipped:
2011 Timeless Treasures #199 Robert Housler
It's only been a couple years. Now I just have to wait to see if they ship the actual card or some random replacement. I really hope it's the correct card, as I need it for the set.
I will definitely update this thread once I receive the card (which should be sometime next week).
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

RE: FINALLY coming: Panini Redemption - 2011 Timeless Treasures
Well I got the redemption yesterday. Unfortunately they didn't send card #199, but instead they sent #220 Tyron Smith and a Reggie Bush memorabilia card. Luckily I needed #220 for my set, so I am not too disappointed especially since now I at least know they won't be making a #199 card. I just wish they had contacted me about possible replacements instead of just sending a random card, even if it turned out to be one I needed.
I guess they are trying to clear their past due inventory before converting to their new points system.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.

(04-03-2014, 03:53 PM)djohn Wrote: Well I got the redemption yesterday. Unfortunately they didn't send card #199, but instead they sent #220 Tyron Smith and a Reggie Bush memorabilia card. Luckily I needed #220 for my set, so I am not too disappointed especially since now I at least know they won't be making a #199 card. I just wish they had contacted me about possible replacements instead of just sending a random card, even if it turned out to be one I needed.
I guess they are trying to clear their past due inventory before converting to their new points system.
I collect Reggie, would be happy to trade for it if you'd care to check me for it, thanks!

(04-03-2014, 06:49 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I collect Reggie, would be happy to trade for it if you'd care to check me for it, thanks!
Ok, I will get the card in my ORG sometime next week and will hit you up then. Thanks