`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The start of my 56 topps set.

The start of my 56 topps set.
Just wanted to share a scan. Went to the LCS and picked up a handful (he's giving me lower grade commons at 1 a pop). I'm doing this set for me, not to resell, so at this time condition doesn't matter to me as long as I'm not paying too much for the pieces!
[Image: image_zps44371943.jpg]
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: The start of my 56 topps set.
Great deal for commons. One nice looking design. I wish I could help you. I do have a few, but I have all my cards in storage and at my parents house until I move to my new home. It is killing me since is going to be about 3 months without trading and barely picking any new items.

Nice! Good luck to ya. Wish I had a place like that around me.. for a buck, I'd take em all ha
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

I picked up an ernie banks on the bay for $20, for my Banks PC. You can get some for less than that. Good luck!
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

These are sweet, I love that Hank Aaron!
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]

LOVE that Hank! Ive got the Jackie Robinson from this set. One of my favorite cards in my collection

It is a beautiful set my man, good luck.
[Image: Signature_zpsnepr034k.jpg]

Really nice start! That mantle is the killer in that bunch! That is half the bv for the set just about!

So jealous - mantle looks great - been putting the set together over last 5 years, cant bring myself to pay hundreds for a beat up mantle - hoping to get lucky sometime. Good luck with the set.

(03-28-2014, 11:59 PM)azhollow Wrote: So jealous - mantle looks great - been putting the set together over last 5 years, cant bring myself to pay hundreds for a beat up mantle - hoping to get lucky sometime. Good luck with the set.
Well I got lucky because we believe my mantle was trimmed. Not a lot but someone looks like they cleaned up the edges as it's way too centered lol of course that being said since it's for my set and never leaving my collection I didn't mind traded a row of junk trade bait for it and a 58 trimmed mantle.

[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75