Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brian2345
Thumbs Up 
Brian2345
I just want to shout out this guy, I made a blunder in our trade, of course the situation got fixed but what you ( members of the community) didn't know, when we first accepted the trade I had added my new address but hadn't had it selected for my mailing address, so he sent his end out right away but to where he thought I lived due to my negligence. Anyhow after the trade fiasco he had received the package he sent back and right away sent it back to me at my current address and with some really cool extra cards and some that are needed for a project I'm secretly working on. I just wanted to tell those that didn't know this guy is one of the best traders I've dealt with on this website!

RE: Brian2345
Good Stuff! WTG Brian!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Nice that the both of you got through this little misunderstanding/miscommunication glitch!
After all, we're only human! Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Sweet man glad to hear! Way to go Brian, BTW great name Wink
(sig courtesy of jbel4331)
[Image: sdh5p0.png]
Sets
2013 Bowman Inception Base Auto - 56/62 -90.3%
2011 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary(Series 1 & 2) - 383/709 -54%
2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary (Series 1 & 2) - 371/709 -52.3%
2014 Topps 1989 Die Cuts - 119/150 - 79.3%