`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
How long should I wait? - We've got resolution 4/14/14

RE: How long should I wait?
Good luck getting your end. I cannot imagine any excuse where someone cannot get to a mailbox for 5 weeks unless they are in serious condition in a hospital. I see they are a must send first trader. I am assuming that was done after you contacted a moderator? Normally a trader with that much feedback will come through, but any veteran trader should know better than to take that long. 1 week isn't really acceptable unless previously agreed to, let alone five weeks. If you have a printer, $1.93 and a computer it literally takes 3 minutes to package up a trade and put it in your mailbox.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

(04-11-2014, 01:19 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: Good luck getting your end. I cannot imagine any excuse where someone cannot get to a mailbox for 5 weeks unless they are in serious condition in a hospital. I see they are a must send first trader. I am assuming that was done after you contacted a moderator? Normally a trader with that much feedback will come through, but any veteran trader should know better than to take that long. 1 week isn't really acceptable unless previously agreed to, let alone five weeks. If you have a printer, $1.93 and a computer it literally takes 3 minutes to package up a trade and put it in your mailbox.
Yep, that got added after I got in touch with floydtown this morning.

I'm hoping it works out - not only so I get my cards, but so I can share with everyone that he got it worked out. By all accounts he's been a good trader and we all know how hard it's been to find and keep those around here.
Kepler

Thank goodness I saw this. Been letting a trade with them sit because I have been really wrapped up in work for the past couple of weeks. Sent 3 messages but they never responded back. Just canceled a 68 card (thier wants) trade from 3/31.

I know you were trying to be nice and all (you are a great member!) but we need to connect with the mods asap when something like this happens. If they aren't communicating back after receiving, no reason is valid. I know "life" happens....but at least send your cards back. Thanks for the update.

OT....why did the "cards no longer needed" get changed to "coins no longer needed" in the card trading section? (ah...something else for us to scream about....LOL)
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(04-11-2014, 01:19 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: Good luck getting your end. I cannot imagine any excuse where someone cannot get to a mailbox for 5 weeks unless they are in serious condition in a hospital. I see they are a must send first trader. I am assuming that was done after you contacted a moderator? Normally a trader with that much feedback will come through, but any veteran trader should know better than to take that long. 1 week isn't really acceptable unless previously agreed to, let alone five weeks. If you have a printer, $1.93 and a computer it literally takes 3 minutes to package up a trade and put it in your mailbox.

E; Didn't you have a problem with the same trader in October of last year?

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

You've got a better memory than I do. I thought when I saw the ID I might have but wasn't sure. I double checked and I had something similar happen, though it was only like 2 weeks not 5.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

Figured I'd give everyone who's followed, commented and PMed me about this post an update. My package from jbcollins87 arrived today and he included a nice little stack of Bowman Chrome and Platinum cards for my trouble.

It all worked out in the end and he came through. He's got the MSF tag now, which is unfortunate, so hopefully this was just a bump in the road and we can keep another good trader in the ranks.
Kepler

RE: How long should I wait? - We've got resolution 4/14/14
Glad it worked out for you!

Happy it worked out for you. Looks like my long awaited trade with someone will finally find its way to me. Would be interested to know how you grade it. I know that someone pointed out that despite a resolution an appropriate feedback would still be needed. I'm contemplating my own response in my situation.
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

(04-14-2014, 09:19 PM)sfreinker Wrote: Happy it worked out for you. Looks like my long awaited trade with someone will finally find its way to me. Would be interested to know how you grade it. I know that someone pointed out that despite a resolution an appropriate feedback would still be needed. I'm contemplating my own response in my situation.
There really is no right/wrong way. Everybody will have their opinions but you should do what you feel comfortable with. I'm in the same boat, though I know I'll be leaving appropriate feedback for this guy as soon as the cards show up.....if they do.

Being that someone can still go on the trade forum daily posting "check me" in other people's threads, starting threads looking for trades, AND putting listings on ebay, they have the time to mail out cards. His communication is most certainly getting knocked among other things. I don't have a high tolerance for BS in simple matters.

Yeah. I saw that this person was consistently still logging in. If you're having issues, how long does it take to at least send a message? Especially after I send an in trade message and a PM to you. Probably gonna knock at least the communication down a star or two.
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!