`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Large wantlist! Any help appreciate, no trade to small!

RE: Large wantlist! Any help appreciate, no trade to small!
(04-04-2014, 07:31 PM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: check my org, see if i have anything you could use. my traders have been picked dry as of late, but hey, if i've got something you could use, its yours
Unfortunately i only need a few of your base cards atm so nothing worth making a deal out of. Trying to start some new projects so maybe in the future Smile

List updated!

what base cards do you need? they'll be sent to you free of charge.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

Have a Lindholm YG incoming, Bonino 452, maybe a Franson, will have to check... and a Etem silhouette /99 Redemption.
[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI

I can get ahold of 16 of the 2012-13 Limited Board Members cards. I was wondering if those and a Morgan Reilly Auto /99 from Artifacts would be a start for your Ovechkin /5.

(04-09-2014, 05:48 AM)nemesis77777 Wrote: Have a Lindholm YG incoming, Bonino 452, maybe a Franson, will have to check... and a Etem silhouette /99 Redemption.
yeah definitely, shoot me an offer when they get in... Still waiting for the package from you from our other trade. Being so far away im not surpirsed its taking so long but im away from hom until at least Monday.. possibly longer so wont know if its arrived until i get home!

(04-09-2014, 10:48 AM)SYNYSTER8 Wrote: I can get ahold of 16 of the 2012-13 Limited Board Members cards. I was wondering if those and a Morgan Reilly Auto /99 from Artifacts would be a start for your Ovechkin /5.
Would be interested in the Board members but not much interest in the Rielly and the Ovi /5 is mainly FS unless i find a high end PC card i need in return (would be looking at a 1 for 1 trade only) would be looking to trade inserts for inserts... no interest in trading down.

(04-09-2014, 04:49 PM)Dnj_cards Wrote: yeah definitely, shoot me an offer when they get in... Still waiting for the package from you from our other trade. Being so far away im not surpirsed its taking so long but im away from hom until at least Monday.. possibly longer so wont know if its arrived until i get home!

Would be interested in the Board members but not much interest in the Rielly and the Ovi /5 is mainly FS unless i find a high end PC card i need in return (would be looking at a 1 for 1 trade only) would be looking to trade inserts for inserts... no interest in trading down.
How much are you looking to get for the Ovi I'm definitely interested.

$200 dlvd

Bump it up, tons oof wants still!

Bump it up

Bump it up

Bump it up