`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Box 2014 Heritage

RE: 1 Box 2014 Heritage
(03-23-2014, 09:37 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Awesome! I'm really a lazy POS at times...lol. Thinking about a case of GQ. What do you think?
What do cases of GQ sell for, and are they doing 2 autos, 1 relic per box?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

DrM...on sale week of 4/7/14 (thought it was May....lol). 2 auto / 2 relic per box. I'm seeing a pre sale of $110 bx where I useually get my stuff but still have to look around...def not doing the LCS....to much of a mark-up.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Joe, you may or may not know this, but I'm a fan of this kid Mike Trout of the Angels, so in case you happened to pull any of his cards that you can part with, I'm most likely interested.

I busted 13 rack packs last week and it may have been the worst break of my life ... suffice it to say, no Trouts whatsoever.

Also, I'm in the process of putting together another Phillie Phun package!

(03-24-2014, 06:53 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Joe, you may or may not know this, but I'm a fan of this kid Mike Trout of the Angels, so in case you happened to pull any of his cards that you can part with, I'm most likely interested.

I busted 13 rack packs last week and it may have been the worst break of my life ... suffice it to say, no Trouts whatsoever.

Also, I'm in the process of putting together another Phillie Phun package!
Awesome....looking to get tickets for when he is in town in May (?) for 2 games. That's gonna be so freakin awesome, they are actually planning a Mike Trout day (I guess the wooing has started!!!!) though he will not be cheered for openly once the game starts by me...just like when my Raiders are in town. Yes I only cheer for my Phils....Eagles are another matter...don't want to get killed.....LOL. Responded via PM's good sir!

(03-24-2014, 07:22 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Awesome....looking to get tickets for when he is in town in May (?) for 2 games. That's gonna be so freakin awesome, they are actually planning a Mike Trout day (I guess the wooing has started!!!!) though he will not be cheered for openly once the game starts by me...just like when my Raiders are in town. Yes I only cheer for my Phils....Eagles are another matter...don't want to get killed.....LOL. Responded via PM's good sir!
Wait, do you collect Raiders?

Dang, Joe, this opens up "a whole new world" ...

And as much as I'd like to believe that Trout is actually headed to the Tigers, we both know the Empire will sign Mike and Bryce Harper in the same offseason as their new center fielder and right fielder.

No, no football cards. Use to, but gave em up years ago. Stick to baseball only. Think my only 2 football cards are a Barry Sanders 2/25 and a Brett Farve rookie card that someone had put into one of those $10 5,000 card boxes of 1990's cards by mistake. Sorry man....I do like being married!

(03-24-2014, 07:29 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: No, no football cards. Use to, but gave em up years ago. Stick to baseball only. Think my only 2 football cards are a Barry Sanders 2/25 and a Brett Farve rookie card that someone had put into one of those $10 5,000 card boxes of 1990's cards by mistake. Sorry man....I do like being married!
What Barry Sanders is it?

(03-24-2014, 07:30 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: What Barry Sanders is it?
Don't remember and sorry man....I'll think of you but I aint going into the endless boxes of 1990's cards looking for it (JK...let me try to find it for our next monster trade)

(03-24-2014, 07:34 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Don't remember and sorry man....I'll think of you but I aint going into the endless boxes of 1990's cards looking for it (JK...let me try to find it for our next monster trade)
Very well. He is my all-time favorite athlete, hands down.