Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
2013 Panini Select Football

RE: 2013 Panini Select Football
(05-31-2014, 03:50 PM)SkylerDean0526 Wrote: cj mosley patch auto
Definitely want.

I pulled a zac stacy auto out of national treasures.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

Went back to grab some supplies the other day and ended up snagging anot her box of sterling since I had grabbed an ok box the first time and he dropped the price down another 10 to 155. I also.ended up grabbing the last box of select he had since it's been taunting me for a few weeks now after my first 3 pretty crummy boxes. Needless to say my sterling box was bleh but got alot of good grade bait and small sale stuff, and the select box was pretty bad as well. Standard assortment decent rookies...my 2nd cobi Hamilton auto out of the product, a Mike James auto, an earl wolf prizm auto, I save the rookie jersey pack for last as it was first pack on top of second mini box. I open it slowly thumbing throw the first couple cards as I can see the jersey auto is face down, I get scared as I get closer to it, slowly moving last card that was before it...see a Minnesota logo and start thinking great an Xavier Rhodes, so I flip it over fast and my car immediately glistens with golden rainbow rays and a sweet a little piece of vikings patch and a dude catching the ball, input it down for a second and chuckle to myself saying wow thank you to the card gods, an absolutely gorgeous cordarelle patterson gold prizm patch auto #7/10. Only saw one other on a completed sale on fleabay which brought a healthy $255, which I think was back in December. I can see why these weren't a popular set to begin with due to the auto check list being so deep yet full of Johnny Haveasticks autos which seem to fill most of the boxes. Very disappointed too cause I really like this set and is a nice "higher end" compliment to Prizm (which was also godawful this year, completely killed the standard hobby boxes with lack of prizm parallels, and over killing the jumbo and retail parallels), I have a feeling that the Patterson gold patch auto was a case hit or gee gosh darn willy willickers near it. 4 boxes to hit a decent auto of a product that packs 4 a box is pretty lame. Reminds me of topps magic, love that auto checklist but no way to get any real value unless you hit an sp auto or one of the framed autos. My hobby box of magic was horrendous, and I had my best auto hit out of a Blaster....a Jordan Reed redemption.

Hang on to that stacy auto. The guy is going to be a beast.
Co-owner of sportsboxbreaks