`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mail Day With Scans!

Mail Day With Scans!
Here's what the postman has brought me over the last, oh about two weeks or so. PC stuff, starting with the Scott Stevens stuff

[Image: 001-2.jpg]

2003-04 Quest for the Cup Printing Plate, 01-02 Titanium Dual Sided w/ J.P Dumont two color upgrade, 02-03 Titanium two color jersey /1273, and 02-03 Titanium Patch /196

On to the Berts!

[Image: 002-2.jpg]

A couple of Private Stock Patches / 265 (I will always get multiples of patch cards) , Ice Authentics Auto/Jersey, Premier Collection Patch /100 ,01-02 BAP Jersey/Stick, and 07-08 OPC Premier Triple Patch Remnants /35

And lastly, I found a couple McLeans ! Which isn't easy for me to do at this point!

[Image: 003-2.jpg]

11-12 BTP Masked Men Diecut, 11-12 Ultimate Memorabilia Idols /24 , 12-13 Ultimate Memorabilia Ultimate Legacy Spring Expo Redemption Silver /20.

Thanks for looking!

Collecting Kirk McLean - Todd Bertuzzi - Scott Stevens
[Image: bbbert.png]

RE: Mail Day With Scans!
Nice pick ups!!

Nice additions. Are you collecting all Stevens cards? My GF is a huge Stevens fan and I have several dupes.
LMK,
Mark
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

Yes I am collecting everything Stevens. It's a fairly new collection so I have a lot of holes to fill! Unusual departure for me to collect non-Canuck players, but I had to make an exception for the baddest man ever to lace 'em up!
I approve of your GF's choice in players!

Collecting Kirk McLean - Todd Bertuzzi - Scott Stevens
[Image: bbbert.png]

Nice additions
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

as a Stevens collector myself, I like seeing those