`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 box international break....

2 box international break....
Finally got the two boxes of panini international in. Do not confuse this with panini chinese red - different release. This is clearly for international release through Europe and mexico - possibly australia and New Zealand also and is made by panini, not Panini America.

Got a lot of doubles - was expecting that however as it is, essentially, a retail product. Highlight was definitely hitting the Kobe Bryant Extra Rare - nice spectrum-like foil finish.

Got a number of doubles from inserts, base and rookies but will only list those doubles from inserts and Rookies that are available.

RC's - Anthony Bennett x2, Alex Len, Nerlens Noel x3, McLemore, Carter-Williams, Shabazz Muhammed x2, Gigi Datome.

Gold foil Signatures - Kobe, Tobias Harris, Kemba Walker, Paul George, Kyrie, Melo, Beal x2, Iggy.

Above the Rim -Kawhi, Iggy x2, Z-bo, Tyson Chandler, Durant x2, LeBron x2, Harrison Barnes, Kobe, Jeremy Evans, Beal, MKG x3, Vinsanity x2.

Board Members - D-Cuz, Marc Gasol, Blake Griffin x2, C-Booz x2, Reggie Evans, Tristan Thompson x2, David Lee x2, Omer Asik, Duncan x2, Drummond, Larry Sanders.

Class Action - Blake Griffin, CP3, Payton.

Dreams - Nicholson, Sullinger, Stephenson, Vucevic, Jimmy Butler, Brian Roberts, Perry Jones.

HOF Heroes - Unseld x2, Sam Jones x2, Earl Monroe.

Spark Plugs - Ryan Anderson.

If anyone's after any base, lmk, as it is a smaller set (135 w/out rookies, 150 with all rookies). I'll be pricing most everything at about the same difference as the internationals from the 1990's - so about 1/4 to a third more than the US release. Except for the Above the Rim's which are a lot easier to get - I'll price them at about 1/4 of the US versions.

The regular cards as well as Above the Rim and Board Members have a nice glossy finish and the base do not have a solid white border like the standard hoops set. The other inserts (Class Action, Dreams, HOF heroes and Spark plugs) all have a nice, shiny foil finish.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

RE: 2 box international break....
not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

any Claver, Faverani?

Sorry, Folkert, neither of those guys. Mainly it's the big names from each team and 15 rookies.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.