Multi Box Break (1/1 Black Mosaic)

RE: Multi Box Break (1/1 Black Mosaic)
Sweet red whit and blue auto
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

DANG. gold prizm AND a black of a good player in the same box? Several nice hits on the other numbered prizms as well.

My fav is still that Bull Russell auto though. My best auto in the box of intrigue I tried was Spencer Haywood lol. Great stuff all around man!

P.S. Your reconciliation package will be en route tomorrow!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

You crushed the Prizm. THe Russell is sweet too!! Good stuff and I hope all is well for you.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

(03-20-2014, 11:26 AM)nickm1123 Wrote: I am intrested in the Klay Thompson GU. Send me a PM if you are willing to sell it.
PM sent
(03-20-2014, 02:08 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Dang man you killed this break! The mosiac and a gold! I like the Giannis too!
Thanks man, I was just happy to hit an auto of a RC I actually have heard of lol.
(03-20-2014, 05:06 PM)Megatron2181 Wrote: Great break man! Really nice job on the Black and the Cavs. Would love to trade for the Wizards Smile
Thanks man! The only Wizards stuff I hit was the Intrigue Wall, and the Prizm Orange Nene, but I will definitely add them with the other two lol.
(03-20-2014, 05:15 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: Sweet red whit and blue auto
Thanks, I wasn't even familiar with that set before the break. I don't think I've ever had a card that is in as much demand as this one. I have had 4 people on this site interested, and 8 people on another site. It's kind of funny because I thought there would be people after the 1/1 Howard but I have not had any interest shown in it, but it seems like every time I check the forums, there are a couple more messages about the Russell lol.
(03-20-2014, 05:18 PM)buckunteer Wrote: DANG. gold prizm AND a black of a good player in the same box? Several nice hits on the other numbered prizms as well.

My fav is still that Bull Russell auto though. My best auto in the box of intrigue I tried was Spencer Haywood lol. Great stuff all around man!

P.S. Your reconciliation package will be en route tomorrow!

Thanks Buck! I'm looking forward to seeing whats inside!
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Wow, you did great..

That Russell really is sweet!!

nice breaks!!
[Image: arod.gif]

Incredible Bill Russell pull...congrats!