`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Making some banners / signatures

Making some banners / signatures
I am making a few banners/signatures. 2 or 3. Let me know who/what you want on it and if you want it to say anything specific. Please don't ask for one if you aren't going to use it. First and last names. If I can't find a picture of the player(s) you want, you must provide them.

These banners are free, but if you would like to send a donation for the work, pm me. Thanks
[Image: Justified2011auto.png][Image: bubbawatson.png]

Making Graphic (Logos / Signatures / Wallpapers / Avatars / Custom Cards). PM me

RE: Making some banners / signatures
I need a new one! Can I get Ernie banks, Andrew McCutchen and a backdrop of Fenway park or pnc park with a Red Sox logo in the middle?
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

Just want to say thanks again for the Biggio sig.
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

(03-20-2014, 07:56 PM)Odyssey Wrote: Just want to say thanks again for the Biggio sig.
Very nicely done!
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(03-20-2014, 06:49 PM)joncarrie2006 Wrote: I need a new one! Can I get Ernie banks, Andrew McCutchen and a backdrop of Fenway park or pnc park with a Red Sox logo in the middle?

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/E7q09V4.png[/IMG]

[Image: E7q09V4.png]

Making Graphic (Logos / Signatures / Wallpapers / Avatars / Custom Cards). PM me

Would love one with Nolan ryan. Seattle Mariners and gypsy queen all tied in if possible

I would like one please. Mine is a little amateurish and your work is great. I would like mine with Manny Machado and Justin Verlander. If it works (ie. looks good) could you put half Orioles Park and half Comerica Park in the background? Thanks!
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

(03-20-2014, 07:40 AM)jbel4331 Wrote: I am making a few banners/signatures. 2 or 3. Let me know who/what you want on it and if you want it to say anything specific. Please don't ask for one if you aren't going to use it. First and last names. If I can't find a picture of the player(s) you want, you must provide them.

These banners are free, but if you would like to send a donation for the work, pm me. Thanks
PM Sent

(03-23-2014, 06:28 AM)sfreinker Wrote: I would like one please. Mine is a little amateurish and your work is great. I would like mine with Manny Machado and Justin Verlander. If it works (ie. looks good) could you put half Orioles Park and half Comerica Park in the background? Thanks!

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ngBVxsh.png[/IMG]

[Image: ngBVxsh.png]

Thanks again. Love the new sig. Paypal sent