`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Topps Jumbo box

2014 Topps Jumbo box
I have 3 green cards from this box. Does anyone know what green cards represent. Thanks

RE: 2014 Topps Jumbo box
Is this a hobby box? I thought the green cards were in retail. Have a picture of one?
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

(03-20-2014, 02:52 AM)mthsgrg32 Wrote: I have 3 green cards from this box. Does anyone know what green cards represent. Thanks
Usually mold ... UGGGGH. Smile but that's with older cards.
There are yellow and green and gold parallel sets in 2014. I don't remember which are the most desirable, but either the BV of the yellow is more than the green or vice versa. One set can only be found in rack packs, too ...but not sure.

[Image: null_zps7ed41f49.jpg]

Here's a selection ...
Gold and Yellow from Topps Jumbo
Purple from Toys r Us
Red from Targét
Blue from WalMart

Missing the green, red foil, black, camo, pink ... Not sure which of the other serial numbered ones.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Yellow came in the $9.99 hanger boxes while Green came in the $4.98 Rack Packs. At least that was my understanding.

Not sure about green in jumbo boxes though

(03-20-2014, 05:42 AM)Haze28 Wrote: Is this a hobby box? I thought the green cards were in retail. Have a picture of one?
I will upload them tonight.