`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Just want to throw out a special thanks

Just want to throw out a special thanks
To everybody that stood up for me and talked about our good trades and tried to help the situation instead of add fire to the falsehood of the guy never getting his cards, I think maybe one person did that so obviously I'm being an a hole and sarcasm isn't my strong suit, but even though I'm angry I hope everybody gets their white elephants they desperately need for their PC I will only be buying for my PC instead of trading on hear for any of my wants cause in the end I don't need anything.

RE: Just want to throw out a special thanks
(03-20-2014, 02:08 AM)renfrow831 Wrote: To everybody that stood up for me and talked about our good trades and tried to help the situation instead of add fire to the falsehood of the guy never getting his cards, I think maybe one person did that so obviously I'm being an a hole and sarcasm isn't my strong suit, but even though I'm angry I hope everybody gets their white elephants they desperately need for their PC I will only be buying for my PC instead of trading on hear for any of my wants cause in the end I don't need anything.
Feel free to trade with me any time you like. We can do Yankees/giants hostage exchanges all day long. (Except for Willie Mays, Willie McCovey and Buster Posey ... I love those guys!)

People have to realize that sometimes our lives get in way of our hobby, and there should be no "immediacy" in a trade. ... And in this age of immediate satisfaction, it sucks, but 'some things' take time. Furthermore ... Keep in mind .... we're still dealing with the UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE! Lately, they screw up about as often as they get it right. In fact, Two weeks ago, the USPS sent an eBay package I was expecting for a 'walk about' in Miami. It was marked "out for delivery" .... Luckily, it got sent back to the Miami PO and eventually made it back to Hollywood. I guess it needed a little fun in the sun before it was to be 'shut in' for the rest of it's life Smile
Be Calm and Carry On! Smile
Dr Mitch
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

i'll trade with you any time also..........Smile sometimes people just jump the gun, don't let it bring you down
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

The trader had right to worry, but some of the other comments bothered me especially people making things up just to rub dirt on me. It is all good I know how I am at the end of the day as a person those around me and those I deal with and that's all I can care about. Thanks for the encouragement and kind words but am still done for a little bit.

Do what you feel is necessary but looks like you have plenty of traders willing to trade with you.
Can't let it bug you to much. I've had my name brought up at one time drug through the mud and it made me not want to trade or be here either. (Everything ended up fine btw) i still don't trade on here because if that and the simple fact of nothing new appeals to me, but will on other sites no problem. The general community is good, don't let it get ya down
no org, please do not send trade requests

the one person who slandered you was banned.

good folks will have good folk's backs