`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Micky Mantle 12/25 pinstripe sterling

Micky Mantle 12/25 pinstripe sterling
Just curious to some information on a 2007 Bowman Sterling black refractor jersey card numbered to 25. Baseball seems to never price anything 25 or under, and I was just curious what a fair price would be to pay for it. The one from the same set numbered to 199, books at 100.00. And the next level is the one numbered to 25. I would just like some input on a good price to pay on it because I am in a fog when it comes to baseball for the most part. Any help would be appreciated thank you

RE: Micky Mantle 12/25 pinstripe sterling
There's not a huge difference between the two parallel levels, at least not as much as you might think given that the numbering goes from 199 to 25. I'd guess the one /199 should sell for 60-70 bucks and the one /25 might fetch a tad over a hundred. Those are off the top of my head though and not based on any actual sales results or research.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(03-19-2014, 06:02 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: There's not a huge difference between the two parallel levels, at least not as much as you might think given that the numbering goes from 199 to 25. I'd guess the one /199 should sell for 60-70 bucks and the one /25 might fetch a tad over a hundred. Those are off the top of my head though and not based on any actual sales results or research.
ok he is asking 125.00, dose the pinstrip have any relevants?, or dose that even matter?

Some people sell pinstriped cards at a premium....This i know i bought over 300 Yankees game used cards and those with the stripes fetch more than just a regular swatch...That is something you see on the Bay but beckett prices them the same no matter if there is a stripe or not
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

So is 125 a fair price?

(03-19-2014, 08:36 PM)lincolnway Wrote: So is 125 a fair price?
I would snatch it up if you can

If you want to nab a nice Mantle Gu for about the same price or a bit cheaper. Get the Topps Sterling Quad/Five/Six Relics cards I believe they are /25# and 10#d. I'd go with one of those, but thats just me.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

(03-19-2014, 10:36 PM)yankeeempire Wrote: I would snatch it up if you can
Thanks I got it

I just snatched 2 Roger Maris Legendary Pinstripes home and away cards for $37...See a good deal....Always buy lol