`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting a crazy project...I've lost my mind

Starting a crazy project...I've lost my mind
So I was digging through my collection this week adding all my new hof vintage (including my koufax rookie!!!) and it got me thinking...I wanna do a crazy little PC...hof rookies...all hof rookies...every single one I can find.

Obviously I won't have this completed anytime soon lol but it's something I really wanna strive for.

So...if you have any...let's talk! Especially this most recent class, since I don't think I have any of them except for possibly maddux
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: Starting a crazy project...I've lost my mind
Best thing to do would be to come up with a list of who you need, and for the most recent guys what specific RC you're looking for (i.e. Topps, Upper Deck, Fleer, etc.)

Like, off the top of my head I know I have a few Frank Thomas RCs I could part with.

Who knows, maybe I have enough of the guys you're looking for to eventually land that elusive Tyreke Evans rookies & stars auto!

(03-19-2014, 06:03 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Best thing to do would be to come up with a list of who you need, and for the most recent guys what specific RC you're looking for (i.e. Topps, Upper Deck, Fleer, etc.)

Like, off the top of my head I know I have a few Frank Thomas RCs I could part with.

Who knows, maybe I have enough of the guys you're looking for to eventually land that elusive Tyreke Evans rookies & stars auto!
You better land it fast, I'm about to just throw every nonpc piece to my LCS lol

Actually you should hold out, I'm sure it's losing value constantly lol

you sir, are a savage! good luck with this. i'll be watching your progress.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

Insane... however, how can you go wrong? Good Luck...
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

(03-19-2014, 11:22 PM)mjanooz Wrote: Insane... however, how can you go wrong? Good Luck...
I know right! I figure it's a safer investment than those dang rookies!

A solid plan- I'll eventually get to some rookie cards if I ever compete my current card autos list...and baseballs...and bobbleheads...haha
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]

(03-19-2014, 07:40 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: You better land it fast, I'm about to just throw every nonpc piece to my LCS lol

Actually you should hold out, I'm sure it's losing value constantly lol
Well, that's why you have to bust out a list.

Plus, the Evans is just one of those cards I always wanted and was never able to get.

I love those Rookies & Stars auto patches and have fond memories of Tyreke when he played for the Kings.

Save that one for me and I'll get you enough HOF rookies to make it worth your while!

(03-20-2014, 06:53 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Well, that's why you have to bust out a list.

Plus, the Evans is just one of those cards I always wanted and was never able to get.

I love those Rookies & Stars auto patches and have fond memories of Tyreke when he played for the Kings.

Save that one for me and I'll get you enough HOF rookies to make it worth your while!
There's a list in the trade section now