`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DACardworld sale

DACardworld sale
For those of you who are looking and don't have a regular supplier of boxes/case, I highly recommend Dave & Adam's Cardworld right now. They are having a great sale that I thought I would share with all the members who were interested.

Thanks and good luck,
Mickey

RE: DACardworld sale
I have a wholesale account with BCW lol I pay pennies for supplies
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

$80.95?????????? for Heritage??? NOT A DEAL

I get it for $68 at my LCS

Okay, I get it. Not everything is the absolute cheapest thing you will find out there. It is a great sale for me and the lower end cases I buy, and I wanted to share that with anyone else who is looking for a place to get some good deals. Some people do inquire about places to buy boxes on this site. If you don't find what you are looking for, I apologize, but they are still, in my opinion, the fairest and most consistent wholesaler out there. If you don't like them or think they are good deals for what you are looking for, no problem.

(03-19-2014, 01:30 PM)mickey871 Wrote: Okay, I get it. Not everything is the absolute cheapest thing you will find out there. It is a great sale for me and the lower end cases I buy, and I wanted to share that with anyone else who is looking for a place to get some good deals. Some people do inquire about places to buy boxes on this site. If you don't find what you are looking for, I apologize, but they are still, in my opinion, the fairest and most consistent wholesaler out there. If you don't like them or think they are good deals for what you are looking for, no problem.
Sorry bud, i didnt mean to come down on you. But their prices are really high. You are better off going through Blowout. Much better prices and quick shipment.

(03-19-2014, 01:46 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: Sorry bud, i didnt mean to come down on you. But their prices are really high. You are better off going through Blowout. Much better prices and quick shipment.
I agree. Not slamming DA Cardworld but they are typically one of the higher priced places. I usually go with Blowout and once in awhile Atlanta Sportscards

(03-19-2014, 02:05 PM)phillies816 Wrote: I agree. Not slamming DA Cardworld but they are typically one of the higher priced places. I usually go with Blowout and once in awhile Atlanta Sportscards
im not a fan of blowout or dacardworld. out of the thousands of dollars i have spent i have never pulled a nice hit. i learned my lesson and i now stay away from them unless its old cheap boxes i need for sets or a huge vintage sale. there is no possible way with the amount of wax i have opened from them it was just bad luck.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]