`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Shout Out "Thanks Renfrow!"

Big Shout Out "Thanks Renfrow!"
Just wanted to give Nicholas Renfrow a huge shout out ..... Thanks, buddy!
Your generosity is astounding.
He just sent me a beautiful Yankee Package!
(I was trying to post pics, but having issues with photobucket today... Sorry ..I'll try it again later)
---------------
Mantle 1956 commemorative from 1996. Graded card ... Awesome and now on display at my office!

Mattingly 2013 Triple Threads /250 ... Beautiful!

C.C. Sabathia GU jersey /399 from 2013 Tier One and another from 2013 A&G ... Two more additions to my PC!

Austin Romine auto from 2012 Topps Chrome. Wow, another PC piece.

Jeter from a Gypsy Queen subset, Glove Stories.
The only duplicate in the bunch, but that's pretty amazing condidering my Yankees PC is the biggest component of my collection!

I was blown away!

Thanks so much! You're A1 in my book, pal! ..... I would trade with you anytime.

I am a very patient person, and often very busy. Cards are fun, but people, friends, work and especially family ALWAYS come first. I don't trade often, but when I do, I make it a point to enforce the fact that 1) I'm a slow trader 2) I hate going to my PO 3) I'm back in school and have to focus on the books ... Sometimes ignoring my cards for a week or two.

Anyway, people need to keep their priorities straight and be more patient. Don't trade away anything of major value to a stranger or newbie, but give some people from our Beckett Community a little leeway with trades ... It's not business, it's a hobby. At least for me.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Big Shout Out "Thanks Renfrow!"
Thanks man

RE: Big Shout Out "Thanks Renfrow!"
Wooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooo .............. Sounds like a great day for ALL Wink CONGRATS to BOTH of YOU !!!!!!
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards