`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Heritage with No Auto or Relic

2014 Heritage with No Auto or Relic
First time posting. Had a question about 2014 Topps Heritage. Opened a 2014 topps heritage box (alright 5 of them) and one of the boxes had neither an auto or relic. How often does that happen? I suppose there's no chance of getting Topps to make good on their 1 relic or 1 auto per hobby box?

RE: 2014 Heritage with No Auto or Relic
No experience with this myself, but I've seen several other posts of this happening. The overwhelming response was to contact Topps, and send scans of your receipt along with the cards you pulled. It seems like they're pretty quick to compensate you with a relic or auto. Kinda disconcerting this has been fairly commonplace, however.
[Image: 7tljd.png]

(03-17-2014, 09:26 PM)phunkphlex Wrote: No experience with this myself, but I've seen several other posts of this happening. The overwhelming response was to contact Topps, and send scans of your receipt along with the cards you pulled. It seems like they're pretty quick to compensate you with a relic or auto. Kinda disconcerting this has been fairly commonplace, however.
They've probably figured out what batch this occurred in and will, no doubt compensate you for your missing hit. Just don't throw away the box, they might need a code from inside.
Good Luck!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(03-17-2014, 11:10 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: They've probably figured out what batch this occurred in and will, no doubt compensate you for your missing hit. Just don't throw away the box, they might need a code from inside.
Good Luck!
I had the same thing happen to me with 2013 Gypsy Queen. The box said 2 autos and 2 relics in every box. Topps had me send the invoice and the upc bar code from the bottom of the box. About 2 weeks or so later, I got 2 relics.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]