`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question on fair trade value

Question on fair trade value
New card has 10 or less copies and sells for $10 on Ebay. What would a fair trade value be? It was a common 2014 Heritage Black Back card BTW. Wasn't looking to trade but someone wants it for a PC on here so trying to help them out

RE: Question on fair trade value
Generally speaking I assume the sell value is 50% of the BV. That's just a generality and may vary by card depending on its demand and age. I would assume for an insert that would hold true and the trade value would be $20.
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

(03-17-2014, 10:02 AM)greekgoony Wrote: Generally speaking I assume the sell value is 50% of the BV. That's just a generality and may vary by card depending on its demand and age. I would assume for an insert that would hold true and the trade value would be $20.
Ditto
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

Buy, Sell, Trade,,,,,actually it all comes down to DEMAND when supply is limited. Ebay is generally a fair pricing for a Auction SELL item but Trading is not selling, You have to feel your way through a Trade and generally there is a Happy Medium.....JMO
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

Thanks everyone. He happens to have a card I have been after for awhile so hopefully we can work something out.

(03-17-2014, 10:02 AM)greekgoony Wrote: Generally speaking I assume the sell value is 50% of the BV. That's just a generality and may vary by card depending on its demand and age. I would assume for an insert that would hold true and the trade value would be $20.
That's my formula. With it being as low #'d as it is I'd maybe bump it up to 2.5 times Ebay if I really wanted the card...
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

2 x EBay sale value is my formula..

Same on what everyone else is saying 15-20 since it's a hot new product and the black backs are kinda tougher to hit