`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Olympic Team Canada set, Opinions wanted!

Custom Olympic Team Canada set, Opinions wanted!
My wife is Canadian and loves the olympics and we just cant afford nice patch cards so why not do a custom set that wont break out bank and we can frame them up once finished.

Anyhow, we did up the design tonight and wanted to get some opinions on it before we go ahead and start doing the rest of the team and eventually putting them together!

[Image: 13211084855_32e6d24620_b.jpg]

As always, all comments are appreciated!

RE: Custom Olympic Team Canada set, Opinions wanted!
Simply amazing to look at. I just love the design of these cards so far. I can not wait to see the rest of them.
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"

This is SICK!!! I would love to land a set of these for sure! One thing, though... you have to check your grammar and spelling on the back of the cards. Hehe!

Randi

Thank guys, will return your pm right now Dark Crawler and Lol Randi, i just grabbed something from the internet for the previews so i didnt spell check or anything, i plan to do proper write ups done by myself for the backs once i get going on the complete set.

Looks good.....I saw someone post on another forum that there were the Sochi.ru olympic patches for sale on some auction site......I think those would be awesome! as well!

Great job!

Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

Thanks man! I actually ended up just buying a kids Team Canada jersey for a really good price to use for them.

Gorgeous stuff bro, once my wife and I get married and settled I'd love to have you do a set for me finally. Thinking a winter classic set for the wings xP hehehe
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Goodness, those are amazing!

I would love to see a Team Sweden set.

Nice work (as always)!

Made the mistake of showing them to my girlfriend; who's possibly the biggest Team Canada fan ever (seriously). I was shaken and hit in the arm repeated as she said "i want them, i want them, get them" I believe that translates to they're awesome lol.
Pretty much trying to work on my YG PC.