`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
My 1st Panini Playbook ever.

My 1st Panini Playbook ever.
I had some cards I decided to move out of my collection. So I was able to add this card today. What kind of Holder would you guys recommend. This is my 1st ever Playbook. I am so excited to add this to the PC. Let me know your thoughts on this.
[Image: _571_zpsd515c786.jpg]
Quinton Patton's GU and Autos

RE: My 1st Panini Playbook ever.
I would purchase a booklet one touch magnetic. They run about 10$ and come with a stand for display if you choose. Also Use to graded size team bags so it doesn't get all scratched up.
[Image: PeytonVolsBannerAbsoluteFinal.png]

http://s1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528...Garretson/
Peyton Manning, Zac Dysert, and UT Vols

Do they make special Penny Sleeves for this type of card, so it doesn't get messed up in the Holder?
(03-16-2014, 06:32 PM)peytonvols18 Wrote: I would purchase a booklet one touch magnetic. They run about 10$ and come with a stand for display if you choose. Also Use to graded size team bags so it doesn't get all scratched up.

Nah, no penny sleeves with magnetics.

/10?! Nice pickup! I felt the same this month when I got my Franklin Booklet! That's awesome! I might get it graded if you like that kind of thing. I like getting cards graded...at least so far. I've only done a couple. Congrats!

Who grades these??
(03-16-2014, 08:31 PM)savagenate Wrote: /10?! Nice pickup! I felt the same this month when I got my Franklin Booklet! That's awesome! I might get it graded if you like that kind of thing. I like getting cards graded...at least so far. I've only done a couple. Congrats!

Very nice pickup! Congrats, and /10, even better! BGS grades booklet cards, if you're interested in doing so...

That is awsome, I will definitely be getting it graaded by Beckett.It deserves to be graded since it is #ed to 10.
(03-16-2014, 09:42 PM)flipsi Wrote: Very nice pickup! Congrats, and /10, even better! BGS grades booklet cards, if you're interested in doing so...

(03-16-2014, 09:56 PM)jywilli69 Wrote: That is awsome, I will definitely be getting it graaded by Beckett.It deserves to be graded since it is #ed to 10.
Yeah, I agree! I just feel better about having the super low cards, and auto cards of big name players graded. Maybe it's psychological, but i feel they are better protected. But that's just me. Grading can get a little pricey, but I think it's totally worth it for some cards.

That is more than I paid for the card, lol.
(03-16-2014, 06:32 PM)peytonvols18 Wrote: I would purchase a booklet one touch magnetic. They run about 10$ and come with a stand for display if you choose. Also Use to graded size team bags so it doesn't get all scratched up.