`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Why Topps Why?

RE: Why Topps Why?
(03-16-2014, 11:51 PM)once78 Wrote: I don't see why they would want to give you base if they still have it in stock. It's always interesting when a guy takes time to ink a card and his base sells for about the same about. Thanks
Reading your comment and mine I might not have been clear, I'm talking Base of 2013 Pro Debut ( or other sets). You know if you have it send me the base cards I need to complete the set and forget the hit I will never get. Basically trading an auto for base need right with the manufacturer
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

I feel your pain. I sat on a card, didn't call them but once and then whammo I got a card 3x the BV I was supposed to get.Just sit back and wait patience is a virtue

the card I am referring to is 2010 Bowman Sterling Strasburg auto and after 3 1/2 years I got a 2010 topps mini framed auto of Allen Ginter Strasburg auto

Now what I dont understand is why topps put redemptions in for gu cards like 2014 Tribute of Joe Dimaggio that I got the other day and redeemed I hope it isnt 3 1/2 years to get that card. unless they are looking for a cut auto to put in it.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

waynetalger: "Now what I dont understand is why topps put redemptions in for gu cards like 2014 Tribute of Joe Dimaggio that I got the other day and redeemed I hope it isnt 3 1/2 years to get that card. unless they are looking for a cut auto to put in it."
[/quote]

Topps is probably going too have to dig up DiMaggio, put a jersey on him and do a whole "Weekend at Bernie's" thing.
[[Image: banner2.jpg]